"愿你善良明媚,温暖如初。"
"May you be kind and bright and warm as ever."
"一见如故,生万千欢喜心。"
"At first sight, a thousand happy hearts were born."
"至此,心猿归林,意马有缰。"
"At this point, the heart ape returns to the forest, the intention of the horse has the reins."
"不许说我嘴硬,你又没亲过。"
"Don't say I'm tough, you haven't kissed."
"你的嘴唇真好看,适合接吻。"
"You have such nice lips for kissing."
"你就这样一路蹦蹦跳跳撒着小星星跑到我心里啦。"
"You just jumped all the way to my heart with little stars."
"报告一下,我变心了,今天的我比昨天更喜欢你了。"
"To report, I've had a change of heart, and I like you more today than I did yesterday."
"你是我最爱的人,用甜甜的巧克力和冰淇淋都不换。"
"You are the one I love the most, and I wouldn't trade you for sweet chocolate and ice cream."
"我攒了多年的温柔和浪漫,已经迫不及待地想给你。"
"I have saved years of tenderness and romance and can't wait to give it to you."
"草木有阳光和水,风筝有清风和绳,我有余生和你。"
"The grass has sunshine and water, the kite has breeze and string, and I have the rest of my life and you."